ED-CM4SEN is an industrial computer designed for IoT & Data Acquisition applications based on Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 (CM4 for short). It makes full use of the structural flexibility of CM4 to solve the heat dissipation problem of CPU, wireless module and PMU. The external antenna improves the reliability of wireless communication.
The system can be configured into 1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB RAM and 8GB/16GB/32GB eMMC, 2.4/5.8G dual-band WiFi and Bluetooth (optional) according to different applications, and it supports external antenna.
For application scenarios that require large data storage capacity, user can use eMMC to install the operating system and store the application data, at the same time, user can use SD card to store large user data, compare to the built-in eMMC memory, SD card can offer larger capacity and its cost is more effective.
- ED- CM4SEN provides 4G/LTE module, 4 channels RS485,1 channel RS232, 1 channel CAN, 1 channel Gigabit Ethernet port, alarm buzzer ,battery-powered real-time clock
- The DSI interface of ED-CM4SEN are fully compatible with Raspberry Pi4 Model B, supports Raspberry Pi official 7" touch display. A 5V/1.5A power output provides the power for Pi Display, the Standard HDMI interface can output 4K HD video.
- ED-CM4SEN provides 2 channels USB2.0 and 1 channel Micro USB2.0 interfaces, and Micro USB interface is used to update the system image.
- The system supports +12V~18VDC power input, the dimension of ED-CM4SEN is 103*73*32mm, which is slightly larger than Pi4 Model B. The connectors come out from front and back end, a 103*73mm*5mm heat sink provides excellent cooling performance for CPU, wireless module and PMU, the whole system can work reliably in a high temperature environment.
- Based on our real testing in the lab, ED-CM4SEN can work reliably at ambient temperature of -25~60°C.
- Four M2.5 screw holes are reserved at the case bottom of the ED-CM4SEN, which is convenient for users to install the ED-CM4SEN on other equipment, it also supports DIN rail mounting.
- Broadcom BCM2711 4-core Cortex A72 1.5GHz (ARM v8) 64-bit CPU
- Support H.265 (HEVC) (up to 4Kp60 decoding), H.264 (up to 1080p60 decoding, 1080p30 encoding)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Memory 1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM optional
- 8GB/16GB/32GB eMMC optional
- 4 x RS485
- 1 x RS232
- 1 x CAN
- 1 x RTC with backup battery
- 1 x Red LED power indicator,
- 1 x Green LED status indication
- 1 x buzzer
- 1 x Standard HDMI port
- 1 x HDMI by FPC cable
- 1 x DSI interface+1 x 5V@1.5A output, support Raspberry Pi official display
- 1 x 10/100M/1000 Ethernet
- 2 x USB2.0 (external)
- 1 x Micro USB2.0 (Inside the case, for programming)
- 1 x 4G/LTE module
- 1 x 2.4G/5.8G WiFi compatible with IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac standard
- 1 x Bluetooth 5.0 BLE
- Official Raspberry Pi WiFi/BLE external antenna
- 1 x microSD card holder (used to expand user data storage)
- 1 x Mini PCI-e socket for PCIe Gen2 x1
- 12~18V DC voltage range input
- 5.5/2.5mm DC Jack or Phoenix terminal connector optional
- 103 mm(L) x 73 mm(W) x 32mm(H)
- Raspberry Pi Raspbian OS installed
- Support remove software upgrade