CM4 Media is a multimedia computer based on Raspberry Pi Computer Module 4, which provide 8M pixel Camera, MEMS Microphone, Stereo Speaker and SSD hard disk.
CM4 Media is a multimedia computer designed based on Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4. It provides 2 channels of USB3.0, 1 channel of USB2.0, 1 channel of Gigibit Ethernet interface, 2 channels of HDMI interface supporting 4K video output, 8 megapixel camera and 2 channels of stereo speakers. You can play Audio and video without additional accessories.
You only need to press the power button to start or shut down the computer like operating a Windows computer. The operating system can be installed on the SSD hard disk and it boot faster than from SD card. The large-capacity SSD hard disk can store various video data. The access speed of SSD hard disk is up to 300MB/S.
CM4 Media installed Raspberry Pi certified external WiFi and Bluetooth dual-band antennas to provide better wireless signals.
You can load different application software to turn the CM4 Media multimedia computer into a network set-top box, network storage server, wireless access point and other different devices.
CM4 Media’s case is made by CNC-cut aluminum alloy, very beautiful. The case provides excellent heat dissipation performance for the CPU, PMU and wireless module, which improves the system reliability. You can choose black, silver and pink color.
- Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- H.265 (HEVC) (up to 4Kp60 decode), H.264 (up to 1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- 1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM Optional
- Support boot from SD Card( Capacity can be choose from 32GB~256GB)
- Support boot from SSD hard disk driver(Capacity can be choose from 120GB~1TB
- 8 megapixel camera (Optional )
- 2 channel 1W stereo speakers
- 1 channel MEMS microphone
- Support headphone jack and external microphone
- 1 standard HDMI 4K high-definition output interface
- 1 channel Micro HDMI 4K high-definition output interface
Network and wireless:
- 1 channel 10/100/1000M Ethernet
- 2.4G/5.8G dual-band WiFi, compatible with IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth BLE5.0
- 1 official Raspberry Pi external antenna
- 4G/LTE version optional (non-SSD hard disk version)
- 2 channels USB3.0
- 1 channel way USB2.0
- One click switch turn on/off the system with power & status LED indication
- RTC built-in with backup battery
- USB Type C interface, 5V/3A DC input
Dimensions and weight:
- Size: 100*100*19mm
- Weight: about 260g
- Raspbian Desktop version pre-installed
1. Q: Can I run overclock mode on CM4 Media?
A: Thanks to the excellent cooling performance of CM4 Media, users can set higher operating frequency of BCM2711, we did the testing, CM4 Media can operate at 2GHz but the case is very hot.
We don’t grantee CM4 Media run 2GHz reliably since Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 was designed to run at 1.5GHz.