ED-GW1303S module is a new generation of LoRaWAN gateway module in mini-PCIe form-factor with SPI interfaces based on Semtech® SX1303 and SX1250. It features extremely low power consumption, outstanding performance with CE, FCC certified.
ED-GW1303S LoRaWAN gateway module support both US915 and EU868 frequency bands, enable you to have a wide-range of LoRaWAN frequency plans options to choose including EU868, US915, AS923, AS920, AU915, KR920, and IN865.
ED-GW1303S is designed for M2M and IoT applications and can be widely applied in LPWAN gateway supported scenarios. It would be a perfect choice for you to significantly reduce the technical difficulties and time-consumption when developing the LoRa gateway devices, including LoRaWAN gateway, miner hotspots, etc.
- ✓ Mini PCIe form factor with SPI interfaces
- ✓ Powered by Semtech® SX1303baseband processor
- ✓ Ultra-low operating temperature without additional heat dissipation needed
- ✓ High sensitivity with Semtech® SX1250 TX/RX front-end; TX power up to 25 dBm @3.3V
- ✓ Supports global license-free frequency band including EU868,CN470, US915, AS923, AU915, KR920 and IN865
- ✓ Certified with CE, FCC
◼ Power Supply – This module must be supplied through the VCC_3V3 pins by a DC power
◼ SPI Interfaces – It’s SPI slave side and gives access to the configuration registers of SX1303
◼ GPS-PPS – This module includes the GPS_PPS input for received packets time-stamped and Fine timestamp
◼ RESET – It includes the RESET active-high input signal to reset the radio operations as specified by the SX1303 Specification
◼ Antenna RF Interface - The module have one RF interface over a standard UFL connector, The RF port supports both Tx and Rx, providing the antenna interface